Welcome To Bakers Arms, Badbury, near Swindon
Cut off from its small car park by the windy road from Chiseldon to Liddington, The Bakers Arms near Swindon is probably as close as it is possible to get to the archetypal little, down-to-earth, country 'local'.
A chimney breast divides the lounge from the public bar and adds much to the cosy atmosphere in what a CAMRA pub guide described us as "a bright, sparkling little pub".
Pub food served
12-2.30pm and 6-9pm Monday to Friday
All-day Saturday 12-9pm
Sunday Lunch 12-4pm
- Pub open 7 days-a-week 12-3pm, 5pm to late; Saturday & Sunday all-day
- Real ales and guest beers
- Large enclosed beer garden
- Dog friendly
- Sky Sports shown in our cosy lounge
- Just 2 mins drive from Jnct. 15, M4
- Famous throughout Wiltshire for our fabulous fish and chips!
The Bakers Arms is also just off the beaten track. Whether that 'track' is the A346 Swindon-Marlborough road, which is only a stone's throw away, or the M4, Junction 15, being a matter of two minutes' drive away, we're definitely worth seeking out and easily found.
We're ideal for family gatherings for Sunday Lunch, quick lunches or an evening drink in the garden - or by the fire!
We look forward to welcoming you soon.